Come prepared to HAVE FUN! Additionally, please ensure everyone in your party meets the following requirements:
Weight & Age Requirements
- Zip Line Tours participants must weigh between 50 and 270 pounds and must be at least 7 years old.
- Adventure Park participants must weigh no more than 270 pounds and be at least 7 years old. Ages 4-11 must be supervised by an adult at all times. (abby – should we have the supervision chart on this page?)
- Kids Park participants must be 4-7 years old (no weight restrictions).
- Upon check in, all participants will be required to step on a scale for a confidential weigh in.
Either not interested in or unable to zip? You can still come out and watch! See our FAQ for more info.
- All adventure experiences at ZipZone are outdoor interactive experiences. All guests will be required to participate in some physical activity.
- Zip line tour guests should be prepared for light physical activity, including climbing stairs, crossing bridges, and walking short distance over uneven terrain.
- Adventure Park guests should be ready for moderate to high physical activity including cable walkways, climbs, zips, and many elements involving balance and core strength.
- Participants cannot be pregnant.
- We do not recommend participation if you have any of the following conditions. We recommend consultation with a physician to determine whether or not it is appropriate to participate.
- Heart conditions
- High blood pressure
- Recent, reoccurring, or existing, neck, or lower body injuries
- Seizures, dizziness, or severe motion sickness
- Debilitating fear of heights
- We reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone we see consuming alcohol or illegal drugs on the property prior to participation or anyone who is impaired in any way.
- You must sign a Waiver form. Upon booking, you will receive a link to complete your Waiver ONLINE
- If under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement
- YOUTH supervision:
- If 11 years old or younger, adults must accompany the minor on the zip line tours. For Adventure Park supervision, see chart (add link or insert chart)
- For youth 12-14 adults must remain on the property during the activity.
***Our adventures are designed for participants in good health. Due to the nature of our tours and for safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone. ***
Cancellations & Refunds
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
- Reservations canceled more than 72 hours in advance of the reservation time will be issued a refund minus the 4% booking fee.
- Reservations canceled less than 72 hours in advance of the reservation time are not eligible for a refund.
- We do allow a ONE time change to the date and/or time with 48 hours notice.
- Please note that your reservation is completely transferable, so you can give it or sell it to someone if you can’t make it.
- Guests are advised to arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time. Activities start on time. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR LATE ARRIVALS.
- For zip line tours, your guides and the rest of the tour will be leaving on time whether you are there or not.
- Our Adventure Park and Kids Park instruction will start with or without you.
- If it is possible to accommodate your group upon late arrival, we reserve the right to charge a 15% re-booking fee.
If you fail to meet your reserved time, please understand, we still incur all the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
- ZipZone operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather including temperatures and precipitation.
- In the event of severe weather, such as high winds, severe thunderstorms, or hazardous weather, ZipZone may choose to cancel your tour. Advance notice is typically not possible. Ohio weather is very hard to predict, so we tend to make the call as close to the reservation time as possible. We will work with you to determine if waiting out the weather is an option. If ZipZone cancels your activity due to severe weather, you will be offered a voucher.
- Should severe weather occur while you are participating in one of our adventures, ZipZone may discontinue your activity. Discontinued activities are offered a full or partial voucher that is based on your location on the course at time so that you can return to ZipZone.